Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I'm Here!!!



Guatemala City Temple
Hola from Guatemala!

They aren´t giving us tons of time to type and the computer is in Spanish so this will not be the most quality letter I write!  Well, we weren´t right on our guess of how many elders I would meet up with.  I did not meet up with one or two or even three elders.  Instead, I met up with close to 50 elders and sisters all headed to the Guatemala MTC and different missions.  I only have five minutes to email so what I'll say is, there are tons of people here. They misspelled my name as Peacook, so I need my tags replaced.  Most people here speak Spanish and no English or the other way around.  I am rooming with 5 other elders and we are right next to the temple and around the corner from the airport.  The temple is probably the most beautiful one I have ever seen.  I love you guys!!

Elder Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment